3 Bedrooms 2 Baths approximately 1600 sq ft plus swimming pool on a good size 8,700 square foot lot Super convenient location in North East Saint Petersburg, Florida. Facing East toward Tampa Bay, the house catches the morning sunrise
Across the street from million dollar homes. Tree-line sidewalks and a short walking distance to view the Tampa Bay. And within walking distance of the Shore Acres Elementary School which is the top rated elementary school in Pinellas County. And only 1 mile to the prestigious Canterbury private middle and high schools. Catholic elementary schools (2) are less than 3 miles away.
Spacious 2 car garage with screened in back porch, pool and large backyard. Rent includes lawn, pool and security services. About a 30-45 minute drive in rush hour traffic to the MacDill Air Force Base and a 30 min drive to the Coast Guard Air Station. Located in the prestigious Tanglewood subdivision in North East Saint Petersburg . This is a perfect home for a couple who likes to entertain or a small family that likes to play outside and in the water.
Featuring tile floors in common living areas with cherry wood like flooring in the living room and wall-to-wall carpet in Master Bedroom. Both bathrooms have been recently updated. Kitchen has been beautifully updated with granite counter-tops, lighting & custom cabinets. A tray ceiling is featured in the kitchen where there is an adjoining office area custom built so you can keep an eye on the children and the pool area. Upgraded ceiling fans throughout. Living room has a built-in entertainment center. Lot size is a fairly large 8,700 square feet (estimated) so there is a good-size play area on the backyard lawn even with the swimming pool.
Super convenient location to some of the best schools, hospitals, shopping, etc. Click here to see all convenient locations:
- No HOA covenants or dues
- Take a long walk on the nice neighborhood tree-lined sidewalks; good for small children as well as adults. A very short walk to a views of Tampa Bay.
- Recycled automatic watering system – keeps the lawn green inexpensively:
- Alarm Force security system active and available or do you own contract or security system.
- Built in 1970 but upgraded in 2005 and again upgraded again in 2013 and again in 2016-2017; new garbage disposal, a new larger more efficient 55 gallon water heater and new larger more efficient AC and new gutters installed in 2019. and some more improvements coming in 2020.
- Outside house painted in 2016 and most of the inside rooms repainted in 2017.
- All appliances provided: garbage disposal, dishwasher, refrigerator, super-quiet dishwasher, electric stove and microwave oven which is also a convention oven, washing machine and dryer (in the garage).
- White fenced-in yard
Click on a page on the left or CLICK HERE TO GO TO HOME PAGE